A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Distant Dials is a game relying on dialogues taking place in 2875. The player is a human who shall through discussions with others or with an IA, understand his current state and the state of mankind in this era. He will maybe reach another level of understanding allowing dialogues with 9 other players on issues of the past leading to where humanity is right now.
- Auto-creation of player characters (portrait, sex, and home planet);
- One hour of dialogue turn by turn gameplay, and unlimited group discussions;
- Short game session possible (less than 5 minutes);
- 20 entries « Story » to unlock;
- 4 progression levels to unlock;
- 3 unique and exotic graphical and audio universes;
- Original soundtrack featuring tracks by Horla, Plagiat, Soft and Furious, Meme, Bololipsum, and more…
- Anti-insult filter;
- English and French language.
Learn more about Distant Dials on the official website.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Godot, Krita|
|Tags||Futuristic, Multiplayer, Short, Text based|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files: